Monday, March 23, 2009

Cory the chef

As most of you know, Cory has become quite the chef over the past couple of years, consistently creating delicious dishes. I feel so lucky! If it were left to me it'd be crackers, cheese, apples and peanut butter most nights, which would definitely get old. I told him that he should start a blog to capture and share all of the yumminess. He didn't jump on that idea, so I thought I'd start sharing them here. At least photos for now, maybe recipes to come later.

Here was our dinner tonight. Tacos with homemade corn tortillas (seriously can't go back to store bought once you've had homemade, there's no comparison!), black beans, ground beef, queso fresca, homemade salsa, sour cream, and avocados. Deliciousness.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Having a Hubby that cooks is the best! Unfortunate;y I only get tasty homemade meals twice a week.