Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving

This year we split time between our families on Thanksgiving. We spent the morning in Lebanon with the Badgers. We are all thankful to have GG Billie back! It was great to see her. As always, I wish that I had taken more photos! I hardly got any good ones, but here are a few.

Cole and Grandpa compare phones.

Grandma got out her bucket of toys, and Cole loved this baby doll. He was actually hugging and kissing it, which was pretty sweet.

The house was all decorated for Christmas with Santas everywhere. This one is an antique from the 30s and his eyes light up. Kind of creepy, actually, but Cole was amused.

The Badgers house sits on the canal in Lebanon and it's so beautiful back there. It was a nice afternoon so we spent some time outside looking for the ducks. They have resident ducks that come up to the house every day and Walt feeds them. Here are a few family portraits. Now that I'm thinking about it, we should have done one of the 3 of us! Could have been a potential xmas card photo.



Then we headed back to Corvallis for Thanksgiving dinner at my parents house, where I took no pictures! So these are some that I stole from Krista and Nathan.

The spread (minus all of the sweet treats in the kitchen). YUM!

The table train, one of my favorite traditions! More people, just add another table and a few chairs. In years past the train has extended all the way through the living room. It was a bit more manageable this year.

It was Bob's birthday, and he let Cole help blow out the candles. You can see Cole signing "hot."

Grandma, the hostess with the mostess.

1 comment:

Erin said...

where do the Badgers live in Lebanon. My mom and step dad live close to the Canal on Grant across from Booth Park...