Thursday, November 6, 2008

thankful

Last Sunday Krista had us over for craft night. It was so much fun -- ladies, crafts, delish apple cider and yummy trail mix to boot. We made these adorable little "thankful" decorations. They have a pocket in them where you can put slips of paper that say things that you are thankful for. Last night I had Cory write two and then I wrote two for me and one for Cole.
We have a lot to be thankful for. There wouldn't be room in this envelope to hold all of the things that I am thankful for. When I stop and take the time to reflect, I appreciate what a wonderful life we have. I am thankful for Cory and Cole, my family, my friends, my health, and this week I am especially thankful for BARACK OBAMA!!!

I'm sure if Cole could talk he would say that he is thankful for milk, crackers, his toys, and of course his parents! And I know he would say that he is thankful for Brittney, who has become like a part of our family. We are so lucky to have found her. I realized that I never posted a photo of Brittney, and many of you haven't had the chance to meet her, so here she is!


No comments: