Wednesday, November 26, 2008

13 1/2 months old



I know I've said this before, and I'm sure I'll say it again, but it seems like Cole is changing so much every day. Keli commented recently that he is looking more and more like a toddler, not an infant anymore. And it's so true. He is looking like a toddler ... and acting like one too! He's mastered walking, almost running at this point. Talking up a storm, some real words and a whole lot of jibberish, which is hilarious! Cory can really get him going. And then of course there are the not-so-fun toddler tendencies that I'm hoping are very temporary, such as spitting out his food when he's done, crying when you take something away from him, especially phones (ok, I know that is not going away anytime soon), crying and arching his back when he doesn't want to leave, and other fun things like that.

I have a couple cute photos from this week to post ... but my laptop died and I don't have my charger, so those will have to wait for another day.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! We have a lot to be thankful for a lot this year and I'm especially thankful, as always, for such wonderful friends and family. Love you all!

No comments: