Friday, April 3, 2009

weekly update

Last Sunday Cory's parents and Grandma Billie came over to visit. I took this opportunity to snap a photo of the 4 generations. Every time that I have my computer out now, Cole insists on seeing the photos of "Gigi" (his name for Billie). Oh, and a funny thing about Gigi. She is getting up there in age, and sometimes just needs to rest her eyes during our visits. Whenever she would do so, Cole would walk around to all of us saying "shhhh" and pointing to Billie. What a considerate little boy!


Thursday was my first official Rebecca Badger Marketing day. I'm slowing transitioning out of my role at Edge, so through April and May I will be Mon-Wed @ Edge, Thurs @ Madison Ave Collective (the shared workspace where I'll be renting a desk) and Friday w/Cole. It was a great day full of meetings, both with clients and for some of my volunteer work.

Cole has never really shown a preference for any clothes, but this week he has chosen a definite favorite. These Winnie the Pooh Hugh Heffner-style flannel pjs are all that he wanted to wear. And I pretty much let him wear them all day on Friday, except for when we had our Little Gym class.


We had some beautiful weather on Friday afternoon, so we headed to the park. I just love this photo.

No comments: