Monday, September 14, 2009

Monday

Mondays are my new favorite day. Kind of weird to say, but its true. A day with Cole is the best way to start the week. Here's a recap of our Monday: got up a little later than usual (yay!), ate breakfast together, got ready a bit slower than on "working" days (yay!) and then headed to our class at The Little Gym. Got home around 10am, played some, ate some, made some bread, had lunch, nap time/work time for me, up from nap, played outside, Cory came home and played outside with Cole while I made dinner, went for a walk around the block while dinner cooked, ate dinner, played, bedtime. Ah, the perfect day indeed.

Here are a couple of pictures of my little helper helped me make bread (in my new, awesome bread machine) and even helped clean up. I wonder when he will get over thinking that cleaning is fun!



1 comment:

Erin said...

Oliver is totally into cooking and cleaning too. even though I got him some tools his own size he insists on sweeping with the big brooms...i even caught him mopping and even putting the mop into the bucket, priceless!