Sunday, February 1, 2009

cell phone pics

Although cell phone pictures are not the best quality, it always seems like my phone is handiest to capture Cole in the moment.

We took a field trip to Safeway on Friday, which included Cole's first ride in one of the car carts. I don't think we'll ever be able to use one of the normal carts again. He loved it! He also loved exploring the floral department. Lots of pretty flowers to look at and smell.


I was getting ready this morning and Cole was happily playing in our bedroom. I looked over and saw him dancing to the music from his activity table in his Woody hat. I really wish I had video of that! Hilarious.


Cole with his new favorite toy, his rocking horse. He's quite the little dare devil! He likes to climb up on it, stand up, and then climb back down. Luckily he hasn't fallen off yet ...

1 comment:

Klinkhammers said...

Be careful, little cowboy!
love
Grandma