Monday, January 26, 2009

reading with auntie sarah

We are so happy to have Sarah back in Oregon! And although I know she wants to get settled into a job as soon as possible, we are loving the fact that since she doesn't have a job, she is in Corvallis a lot! It's so fun to be able to get together for dinner, go for walks, and just to hang out. She's such a wonderful auntie to Cole. We got a Flip video camera recently (so get ready for more video clips on the blog) so when Cole and Sarah were reading together on the couch, how could I resist? It was just too sweet. I filmed them for 5 minutes, thinking that I'd go back and edit it down, but tonight when I went to do it I just couldn't. I couldn't edit any of it out! I love every second of this little video, even my dorky voice and Sarah and I talking about The Office. I love it all. So here it is, in it's entirety. Just be warned that it's pretty long, and maybe not that interesting to everyone, but I could watch it over and over. I can't believe we've gone this long without video!

1 comment:

drygoods said...

Um, yeah, this is cute alright! How fantastic that Sarah is back in Oregon and that's such a cute scene. I love how he's all about the pictures in the book and when he looks over and you and just gives that huge grin, priceless! Love the duck response too. Ah, miss you guys!