Monday, May 12, 2008

mothers day

This was my first Mother's Day, and it was just wonderful. We started the day with brunch at my parent's house with Krista, Nathan and the kids. Delicious food cooked by our wonderful husbands. Then we headed over to Starker Park to play a little bit and see the ducks. The weather was a bit more brisk that we expected, but other than that, it was perfect. Cole and I spent much of the afternoon playing at our house and it was just nice to have some time just the two of us. He's getting more and more interactive and entertaining each and every day. And yes, I chopped my hair. I love it! And I love my new hairdresser (I'm going to put a plug in for her -- Pam King at 7stones, she's rad!).



3 comments:

The Copeland's said...

I love your hair!!! Happy Late Mother's Day!!!

Shahnaz said...

CUTE hair!!! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Happy first Mother's Day! Your new hair is cute, but I have to say, Cole is cuter (sorry!). He's getting so big and is looking more and more like a little man. Glad you are all doing well!