Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sleeping in

This weekend we slept in both Saturday and Sunday mornings -- Saturday until 9am and Sunday until after 10am. Cole woke up at 5:30am both mornings and then I brought him into bed with us and after 30 minutes or so, he drifted back off to sleep. It was WONDERFUL! I think this might have something to do with the fact that he got his 4-month shots on Friday and was a bit out of sorts all weekend. He seems to be doing a little better, although I think that his teeth might also be bothering him. Plus his nose has been super runny. Poor little guy!


2 comments:

lovegushwa said...

he is great! your photos are really nice to, good job!

Shahnaz said...

That's awesome!! I'm so happy for all of you that you got to sleep in!

I recognize those cute cozy jammies too.

Cole is just too cute!